Let us know about your event- We’ll post it on our calendar!
- Log in to your Google account. If you don’t have a google account, create one here.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Create an event and invite us as a guest (email@example.com) . You’re event will be uploaded to the website “as is”, so make sure you enter the correct information. It takes a few minutes to appear on our site.
- In the “Description” box, only enter THE LINK that will redirect people to your event page.
If you have any problems along the way, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to get all code-y: Use this formula in the "Description" box to have the text "Click Here For More Info" link to your event page: <a href="Click Here For More Info">www.YourWebsite.com</a>
Please DO NOT:
- Post recurring events that happen daily or weekly. This is what our Directory is for. We can link your Directory list to your recurring events calendar or any page you wish. Example of bad post: Weekly BNI Breakfast meeting or your weekly committee meeting. Example of good post: BNI Visitor’s Day or Special BNI Happy Hour Event. If your not sure, just post it and we’ll email you if we’re not going to list it.
- Post about marketing / seminar / educational classes / events. This is calendar is for “networking” events. The focus of the event posted must be for business professionals to meet, talk to and engage with, aka network with, one another. Example of bad post: “Come Network with ABC Professionals and Learn How to Improve Your SEO” (45 min Presentation / 15 min Networking). Example of good post: Network with ABC Professionals (45 min Networking / 15 Presentation).